Enjoy the world's largest Spanish streaming platform via Chromecast using your Android and iOS ViX app.
To get started, you need a Chromecast-compatible Smart TV and mobile device.
- Install the latest version of the ViX app on your Android or iOS phone or tablet.
- Connect your Android or iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
- Turn your TV on and select the correct input for your Chromecast.
- Open your Android or iOS ViX app.
- Stream your favorite content and select the Cast icon on the lower right corner of your screen. It's a rounded-corner rectangle with three curved lines in the lower-left corner.
- When prompted, select the device you want to cast on from the list of options.
Once connected, you can enjoy all your favorite ViX series, movies, sports and novelas on your TV!
- You can pair your Android or iOS device with Chromecast by selecting the Cast icon on your ViX app's home page, allowing all videos to play on the selected device.
- If you don't see the casting option on your Android, iOS or Smart TV, update to the latest version of the ViX app or purchase a Chromecast device for your TV.
When you're done, click the Cast icon and select Disconnect to end your streaming experience.
Do you need additional support?