If you are seeing the UI 124 error on your Android device, iOS device or web browser, you can follow these steps to try to fix the problem:
- Verify that your device or browser does not have any app blocking permissions or settings that prevent you from viewing content. For example, you may have the ad or pop-up blocking permission enabled. It is also possible that the problem is generated if you are connected through a VPN.
- Uninstall the ViX application from your device.
- Check for the latest updates for your device.
- Restart your device.
- Download the latest version of the ViX app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Grant all permissions to the ViX app.
- Open the app and the channel you want to watch and verify that you can watch it without problems.
Still having problems?
We appreciate your patience and understanding while we work to solve this problem.